Monday, April 21, 2014

A RANDOM THOUGHT ....



Life is a one word that can comprehend numerous meanings, meanings from the exist to exit, meanings from being one to been one. It is a thought of having something to loosing something, it is a mirror, it is an illusion, it is a sea but a desert as well.

Life itself is something that has thousands of faces and number of phases, the way a person pursue it the way it reveals itself. I personally think it is just a matter of perception that actually affects a person's life and experiences. 

Once, while doing documentary shoot at Mohatta palace, I got a chance to meet a labor working there. I asked him about his life and circumstances and I could not stopped me being inspired by his simple but precised view, he said, 
"Alhamdullillah, why should I be afraid? I am doing what I am supposed to do. My children wait for their father (him) at home my wife is simple and obedient, I have my parents and their prayers, I do not sleep hungry, who knows about another day?????? "

How many of us think and believe the same way? we are running after things even if we know that it's a wild goose chase but still we are not being able to decide where do we have to stop, what should be the priorities how should they be managed... we can't figure out the difference between pleasure and happiness. For pleasure of few moments we ruin the happiness and by pass it. 

We all should ponder and think, what are we doing? where are going ? what is actually happening around and how it should have been done ...!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment